Comment on Tutorial - How to Send SMS using Java Program (full code sample included) By Emiley J.
Comment Added by : ivie
Comment Added at : 2012-12-12 11:20:35
Comment on Tutorial : How to Send SMS using Java Program (full code sample included) By Emiley J.
plz can you help me,,,because i need this tomorrow
thank you so much,,
1. Write an application that inputs three integers from the
user and displays the sum, average, product, smallest and largest of the numbers. ClassName: ProjOne
First number: 34
Second number: 3
Third number: 22
2. Write an application that inputs one number consisting
of five digits from the user, separates the number into its individual digits and prints the digits separated from one another by three spaces each. For example, if the user types in the number 42339, the program should print 4 2 3 3 9. numbers. ClassName: ProjTwo
3. Write program that will ask the user to input the value of an x and y, then output the coordinates (Quadrant)..
Quadrant I - if both values are positive
Quadrant II - if x is negative and y is positive
Quadrant III - if both x and y are negative
Quadrant IV - if x is positive and y is negative...
numbers. ClassName: ProjThree
Enter x value: 3
Enter y value: 3
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
8. Hello, this is a very good post. I'm a newbee in J
View Tutorial By: Brian at 2013-04-11 09:07:33
10. if i want to write my gmail address how can i prov
View Tutorial By: asmcn at 2011-12-27 19:40:49