Comment on Tutorial - Simple arithmetic calculations in C By Jeffrey
Comment Added by : Fred Mah
Comment Added at : 2012-09-22 07:40:27
Comment on Tutorial : Simple arithmetic calculations in C By Jeffrey
Dear Gurus, I have arrived at your site lloking for an understanding of scanf and printf. To my horror at first sight the assosciated characters d i o u x c s e,f,g % are used with the assumption that to discuss them and how to use them is so basic that they are not discussed.
In embedded applications e.g. pic uCs I program quite well in integer arithmetic. This of course has a big problem when you want decimals. Eg. 355/113 is a good approximation to PI. There are work arounds to preserve the decimals, but C as used in uC would seem to be a better way.
Which brings me back to the C language and scanf, printf....
where do I find an article which step by step shows the usage of the formaters , hopefully with examples?
Bye and thanks
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
2. This is a great article that deals with the evolut
View Tutorial By: JPS SASTRY at 2009-02-11 21:29:56
4. sir i want to knw abt all simple java programs pls
View Tutorial By: sakthi at 2011-08-29 14:06:10
6. wow! thats nice, java program can read and write t
View Tutorial By: Mutare at 2011-02-25 22:58:09
7. Nice example..i m working on android and i want to
View Tutorial By: Pranav at 2012-04-25 07:00:48
8. Please guys i need sms.zip. I tried SMS.RAR but al
View Tutorial By: Waseem at 2010-03-06 15:48:40
9. you can use multiple switch statements depending o
View Tutorial By: moshood at 2012-04-01 13:24:41
10. I'm coding a webservice and this is exactly what I
View Tutorial By: Cristian at 2014-11-14 12:52:34