Comment on Tutorial - Sending Email from Java application (JavaMail sample program) By Narayanan
Comment Added by : Koushik Roy
Comment Added at : 2012-07-13 05:35:35
Comment on Tutorial : Sending Email from Java application (JavaMail sample program) By Narayanan
What is the process if I want to know whether the email has been successfully sent to the email address provided? Here successfully means,
1. Recipient email server is not down.
2. Recipient email address is valid.
Is there any response sent back when I send an email from the recipient server? If yes, how to catch it in java?
I would be highly obliged if you'll kindly answer my issue.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
2. You can not overload the private method in Test cl
View Tutorial By: Gaurav at 2013-07-28 15:53:20
4. SMSC number is the sms center no. put the sim to a
View Tutorial By: Java MAn at 2012-01-28 19:08:23
7. Thank you so much. I have migrated from the .NET t
View Tutorial By: kanika at 2011-05-31 12:23:33