Comment on Tutorial - indexOf( ) and lastIndexOf( ) in Java By Hong
Comment Added by : Kyle
Comment Added at : 2012-03-22 09:17:04
Comment on Tutorial : indexOf( ) and lastIndexOf( ) in Java By Hong
ASNWERING: what's the purpose of indexOf('t',10) ?
The purpose is to look for the index of the character 't' STARTING at index 10;
String str = "hello world";
//Let's say you wanted to find the index of the second 'o'.
//This searches the string for 'o' starting immediately after
// first 'o'. (Remember, Strings are simply arrays, and their
// indexes start out at 0.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. very brief and easy to understand description of R
View Tutorial By: moona at 2010-05-26 22:49:26
2. thanks...........its really very helpful for me...
View Tutorial By: ashwini agarmore at 2013-01-17 06:31:21
4. nice explanation.but one thing in retrieving proce
View Tutorial By: venkateswarlu at 2013-04-06 09:03:46
7. I want an example...to get multiple values using S
View Tutorial By: Madhu at 2015-07-13 19:57:14
10. is there any way to generate report without seagat
View Tutorial By: Roshni at 2012-10-01 09:32:41