Comment on Tutorial - indexOf( ) and lastIndexOf( ) in Java By Hong
Comment Added by : Kyle
Comment Added at : 2012-03-22 09:17:04
Comment on Tutorial : indexOf( ) and lastIndexOf( ) in Java By Hong
ASNWERING: what's the purpose of indexOf('t',10) ?
The purpose is to look for the index of the character 't' STARTING at index 10;
String str = "hello world";
//Let's say you wanted to find the index of the second 'o'.
//This searches the string for 'o' starting immediately after
// first 'o'. (Remember, Strings are simply arrays, and their
// indexes start out at 0.
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. what is the data type of the variable direction di
View Tutorial By: email@example.com at 2009-12-25 03:07:46
2. Hi, If any body was able to send the message suces
View Tutorial By: kavin at 2011-03-14 06:24:18
5. how to import myownclass into another class same p
View Tutorial By: rana at 2013-04-19 17:32:08
6. it is very good for best practice of basics.......
View Tutorial By: sushil ghimire at 2015-03-01 13:27:57
10. I am certifed java Business Component Developer, m
View Tutorial By: Kobs at 2013-02-26 11:58:22