Comment on Tutorial - Read from a COM port using Java program By Steven Lim
Comment Added by : bugdrvr1970
Comment Added at : 2012-01-25 17:27:43
Comment on Tutorial : Read from a COM port using Java program By Steven Lim
I am wanting to use a Honeywell 4600g handheld scanner/imager. I need it to scan a barcode, and then input the data into a .pdf document. I am not familiar with code, java, etc. Can someone design something for me to open a COM port, read the data that is scanned, and then input to a blank document?
Please reply with info. Thank you.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
2. can i add new language for my freetts project ? I'
View Tutorial By: firstname.lastname@example.org at 2011-08-09 06:49:52
3. I like your linked list program. i've one doubt di
View Tutorial By: silambarasan at 2013-01-25 03:11:48
5. these above examples of overloading and overriding
View Tutorial By: janmejay pant at 2011-03-02 22:06:16
6. I have a source code of j2ee. but i want to conver
View Tutorial By: bangaram at 2011-06-07 09:28:45
10. date span progarm sorce code in jsp by using strin
View Tutorial By: prudhvi at 2013-01-27 13:55:09