Comment on Tutorial - ForwardAction in Struts By Daniel Malcolm
Comment Added by : Yasin
Comment Added at : 2011-07-09 10:04:57
Comment on Tutorial : ForwardAction in Struts By Daniel Malcolm
This tutorial is really Good and enhance my desire to know more about struts navigation.Thank a lot Daniel Malcolm. But isn't it boring and irritating to follow this process for a project where lots of navigation is required in the menu for each of the navigation. If u know any solution for that then it will be very helpful for me to apply into my running project.
In addition to that I also like to know ... how i can perform some tasks like store some values in the formbean from session and database so that i can place them in the text field and combo box when the page loaded.
Thank u very much once again for such a nice tutorial.
God Bless u.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. pls send me the brief description about jdbc conne
View Tutorial By: vikas at 2011-08-09 07:07:53
2. Sorry, please disregard my previous comment... Tha
View Tutorial By: choco at 2010-01-03 02:21:09
4. Hi Chandra, you will have to download the winrar t
View Tutorial By: Ramlak at 2008-08-08 00:14:40
5. i should say, a lot of thank you because of this s
View Tutorial By: merven at 2009-03-17 09:45:39
6. thanx for this post...its my exam of java day afte
View Tutorial By: Prakhar at 2012-01-08 00:16:24
7. Did you happen to import any certificates to execu
View Tutorial By: Shashank at 2013-03-15 12:17:50