Comment on Tutorial - Differences between JavaServer Faces technology and Struts By Charles
Comment Added by : Amit
Comment Added at : 2011-07-01 09:38:12
Comment on Tutorial : Differences between JavaServer Faces technology and Struts By Charles
JSF's Advantage(3rd point):
"...events generated by activating a component, such as what to do when a user clicks a button"
--could any one pls explain this more elaborately...
with out JSF also if we click the button(say for html <form> submit button) then a new request can be generated & we can get a new page .. so how does JSF make difference from the usual one.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
2. If you are working with the multi-threaded program
View Tutorial By: it career at 2010-02-24 00:13:50
3. Sir, I need to use MS Access as a database in java
View Tutorial By: John Moses at 2012-03-31 00:20:38
5. Actually, the given accuracy just barely exceeds w
View Tutorial By: William Fraser at 2015-06-07 16:37:52
6. Really a appriciatable one. Can u plz send the cod
View Tutorial By: Jeevan at 2009-04-11 12:39:45
7. Excellent. I got stuck in a huge project and was f
View Tutorial By: Rahul Tiwari at 2010-12-08 22:40:29
8. how to get this list to be alphabetically correct?
View Tutorial By: Vincent at 2011-06-14 07:36:58
9. Having this error while using comm.jsr for sending
View Tutorial By: Amit Kumar at 2013-10-15 09:04:58
10. i am new to SMS, i think i need a device too. Whic
View Tutorial By: Usman at 2015-10-05 12:06:34