Comment on Tutorial - Directory Structure for iPhone Applications By Jonathan Zdziarski
Comment Added by : Danila Piatov
Comment Added at : 2011-05-18 12:03:53
Comment on Tutorial : Directory Structure for iPhone Applications By Jonathan Zdziarski
Looks like when I uninstall an app it should be uninstalled completely, with all settings and so on.
However, I recently had to restore my iphone from backup and then install my applications. After installation they remembered their settings and data! Before that I looked in the directory of all third-party appsâ€”it was empty.
That means that iOS stores app data somewhere in the device. DO you know where?
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
4. i can't get getword function.Where is that written
View Tutorial By: withu at 2010-01-26 23:25:12
5. Hi, i tried this tutorial with my own database and
View Tutorial By: Dejan at 2015-03-18 13:06:27
6. Can you tught me matrix function and friend functi
View Tutorial By: Shiv pratap singh at 2013-01-12 06:46:46
7. Would be great if you also showed how to manipulat
View Tutorial By: Sparx at 2010-01-05 13:51:56
10. i want to know how to read a file inside zipfile.<
View Tutorial By: iman at 2009-11-26 12:50:21