Comment on Tutorial - Using StringTokenizer in Java By Emiley J
Comment Added by : lucky
Comment Added at : 2011-05-06 23:05:22
Comment on Tutorial : Using StringTokenizer in Java By Emiley J
Create a lexical analyzer of the C- programming language using Java program. The following statements available in C- are as follows:
1. Variable must start with a letter and can be followed by a number.
2. Special characters are invalid variable name.
3. Variable must be declared before the corresponding data type.
Sample variable declarations:
int A, B, C1.
1. Addition (+)
2. Subtraction (-)
3. Multiplication (X)
4. Division (/)
1. Not (!)
2. AND (&)
3. OR (| )
1. Greater than (>)
2. Less than (<)
3. Equal (==)
4. Less than equal (<=)
5. Greater than equal (>=)
6. Not equal (!>)
Assignment operator (:)
NOTE: All statements are terminated by period!
please help me how to start this program, i can't start this kind of program because i don't have a background in java ..
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
2. plz can u give me code for database connectivity f
View Tutorial By: nilam at 2012-03-15 12:54:07
3. I have altered the code as described (xml addition
View Tutorial By: Spijker at 2015-10-14 12:27:47
4. I used HyperTerminal directly to check whether mod
View Tutorial By: Pugal at 2009-10-15 03:38:08
5. It is very good example to know the concept better
View Tutorial By: abdulkadir at 2010-01-27 00:56:07
6. SMSC number is the sms center no. put the sim to a
View Tutorial By: Java MAn at 2012-01-28 19:08:23
7. Another solution to those, who feel that the probl
View Tutorial By: Zoltán P. Ackermann at 2010-12-09 01:58:51
8. this site and document good for the starter. Thank
View Tutorial By: davit off at 2011-04-17 06:57:02