Comment on Tutorial - Parent: child process exited with status 3221225477 -- Restarting By Emiley J.
Comment Added by : Ted
Comment Added at : 2010-11-13 08:13:29
Comment on Tutorial : Parent: child process exited with status 3221225477 -- Restarting By Emiley J.
Apache was failing to deliver php pages that were accessing the mysql database with the error above. Turned out that I had just put the mysql/bin into my path. So, that is how I got conflicting .dlls into the mix (Php's executables were already in the path). Removing the mysql/bin from the path solved the problem. I prefer this solution to copying the php version of the executables over to windows directory.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. hi can u send me the complete working code for sen
View Tutorial By: gautami at 2007-12-04 01:13:45
2. It is really very good good notes of Public versus
View Tutorial By: Nitin Gavande at 2011-07-16 08:47:56
3. Can u tell it can also use for connecting to oracl
View Tutorial By: Ankur Jain at 2010-08-06 05:31:08
4. i am developing a video streaming PC server to j2m
View Tutorial By: Jamsiya at 2011-08-11 05:07:01
9. Hi, If any body was able to send the message suces
View Tutorial By: kavin at 2011-03-14 06:24:18