Comment on Tutorial - Parent: child process exited with status 3221225477 -- Restarting By Emiley J.
Comment Added by : Vsk
Comment Added at : 2010-02-22 00:48:42
Comment on Tutorial : Parent: child process exited with status 3221225477 -- Restarting By Emiley J.
May be someone would find this useful.
In my case too, apache crashed with the same error. My PHP script was trying to resize images. Using functions like imagecreatefromjpeg (I should be saying using GD functions!).
The reason it kept crashing is because I just renamed a .gif file to .jpg file. Windows doesn't complain. It will keep showing you the image just fine. But, GD functions couldn't handle it...and apache would crash and restart.
So it may not be completely related to mysql api alone(and hence the solution of copying the dll to other location).
Hope this helps others like me!.
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
3. Introduction is very clear I get the answer what I
View Tutorial By: sathya at 2013-02-05 15:57:30
4. The basic structure of simple program is used to l
View Tutorial By: Muthusasi at 2009-12-17 21:10:01
5. I really thanks to you for providing wonderful inf
View Tutorial By: Chandra Sekhar Puli at 2009-11-07 04:03:44
7. Did you happen to import any certificates to execu
View Tutorial By: Shashank at 2013-03-15 12:17:50
8. You have stretch it more then enough even then the
View Tutorial By: Chirag at 2012-12-04 16:15:13
9. thank u its a clear information .i got the solutio
View Tutorial By: anand at 2011-06-29 09:30:12