Comment on Tutorial - MVC Architecture (Model 2 Architecture) By Baski
Comment Added by : Tayo
Comment Added at : 2010-01-03 12:53:46
Comment on Tutorial : MVC Architecture (Model 2 Architecture) By Baski
Thanks for the clear illustration of the MVC2 architecture. Could you please help me with this scenario:
1. I have a controller (servlet1) that passes some data(model) to the view (jsp1) for display.
2. On jsp1, i want to have a hyperlink to display some other view (jsp2), which a different set of data.
What is the proper approach?
a. Do i point the hyperlink (href) to another controller (servlet2) which gets the data(model) for display on jsp2
b. Do i just point the hyperlink (href) directly to jsp2 and then use JSTL sql to access my data correctly? Is it proper to do this with MVC2 mindset?
If i take the approach in a., does it mean that i'll need a controller servlet for each view?
Please note that i'm trying to learn the MVC2 approach without using any framework yet.
Kindly help. Thanks
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
4. FYI, if you're using NetBeans, the input file shou
View Tutorial By: pberg at 2013-03-28 17:00:16
5. please sent the java code for course plan automati
View Tutorial By: vijayakumar.r.r at 2009-08-27 01:39:22
6. i am newly in java, i want to learn about this and
View Tutorial By: punitha at 2012-07-21 06:16:53
7. Hi every one. I am working on my project in j2me a
View Tutorial By: Anonymous at 2011-05-01 09:04:16
8. hi the code is working fine till step5 and am gett
View Tutorial By: raj at 2008-09-16 22:55:40