Comment on Tutorial - MVC Architecture (Model 2 Architecture) By Baski
Comment Added by : Tayo
Comment Added at : 2010-01-03 12:53:46
Comment on Tutorial : MVC Architecture (Model 2 Architecture) By Baski
Thanks for the clear illustration of the MVC2 architecture. Could you please help me with this scenario:
1. I have a controller (servlet1) that passes some data(model) to the view (jsp1) for display.
2. On jsp1, i want to have a hyperlink to display some other view (jsp2), which a different set of data.
What is the proper approach?
a. Do i point the hyperlink (href) to another controller (servlet2) which gets the data(model) for display on jsp2
b. Do i just point the hyperlink (href) directly to jsp2 and then use JSTL sql to access my data correctly? Is it proper to do this with MVC2 mindset?
If i take the approach in a., does it mean that i'll need a controller servlet for each view?
Please note that i'm trying to learn the MVC2 approach without using any framework yet.
Kindly help. Thanks
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. HI there, thanks for taking time to write this dow
View Tutorial By: nick at 2012-07-31 10:41:47
3. THIS IS VERY SIMPLE AND EXCELENT PROGRAM.THIS PROG
View Tutorial By: CHIRANJEET at 2011-02-05 12:13:54
5. Please provide me a particular flow of validations
View Tutorial By: Deepali at 2013-05-10 10:38:18
9. Sir. Please give an example which is small and und
View Tutorial By: mogesie gedamu at 2011-12-19 12:55:33
10. i am newly in java, i want to learn about this and
View Tutorial By: gelen at 2010-11-23 02:57:15