Comment on Tutorial - float vs double data types in Java By Baski
Comment Added by : David
Comment Added at : 2009-10-08 13:47:08
Comment on Tutorial : float vs double data types in Java By Baski
"For example, float can be useful when representing dollars and cents."
This is wrong. VERY wrong. You should never, under any circumstances, use a float to represent money.
It's better to use scaled integers or, failing that, BCD.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. thanks for our help. god bless u and again thanks.
View Tutorial By: mehryab at 2011-05-08 14:44:21
2. If I have reliance netconnect connected to my lapt
View Tutorial By: Shaik Allabakash at 2010-02-09 19:38:10
4. I tried this with HttpUnit (using the custom Hostn
View Tutorial By: Michael Gower at 2012-01-04 17:40:00
5. can i ask a program that will compute a order from
View Tutorial By: mjae at 2011-09-12 08:02:46
8. i m new in java plz send some programs of java usi
View Tutorial By: supriyo at 2009-09-02 02:03:38