Comment on Tutorial - Calling JSP from a batch file By Emiley J.
Comment Added by : Goozy
Comment Added at : 2009-07-25 11:18:45
Comment on Tutorial : Calling JSP from a batch file By Emiley J.
Well, I am fortunate to run CentOS 5 - everywhere - even on my laptop.
I trigger a JSP via wget from cron every hour. Works just perfect.
You can also trigger a "scheduler.jsp" for example once a minute, and can that way have a custom scheduler that kicks in, if some job is due. In short: Schedule everything from Java/JSP - instead of fiddling with lots of cron-jobs. Just one simple cron-job.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
3. It's a useful explanation, but i wanna known how c
View Tutorial By: Noe Marin at 2008-01-25 13:27:57
4. Been looking at several website for a clear explan
View Tutorial By: Jase at 2011-08-09 12:00:10
5. This works with inserts but it is very slow for lo
View Tutorial By: Antonio Pereira at 2011-02-04 08:54:45
6. thnkss buddyy its very helpful for my assignmentss
View Tutorial By: yamini at 2011-02-25 21:01:23
8. Don't forget the native type char, which is a 16 b
View Tutorial By: Ron Stern at 2011-09-18 17:24:12