Comment on Tutorial - How to Send SMS using Java Program (full code sample included) By Emiley J.
Comment Added by : Ashish
Comment Added at : 2009-04-07 06:57:31
Comment on Tutorial : How to Send SMS using Java Program (full code sample included) By Emiley J.
hi, srinivas ... i too was having the same problem earlier ..it happens when the setup is not proper... just do this...
just put the comm.jar file into your class path, though that is
the first step. You also must copy the shared library to the bin
directory, and the javax.comm.properties file to the lib directory
of the runtime environment.
copy comm.jar \jdk1.3\jre\lib\ext
copy win32com.dll \jdk1.3\bin
copy javax.comm.properties \jdk1.3\jre\lib
and also put the win32com.dll to system32 folder..
and then after doing this setup then run the list ports it will definately show the ports
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. Very good examples are given by you on overloading
View Tutorial By: Ankur Rautela at 2011-11-03 10:22:46
4. mohd see this link http://www.java-samples.com/sho
View Tutorial By: Issac at 2011-05-31 02:39:55
5. I am using VS 2010 Express and MS Excel 2007 where
View Tutorial By: Alphin at 2012-07-06 10:57:07
6. Only first row is exported, help to export all the
View Tutorial By: Achyut at 2014-12-18 04:26:26
7. Just Clean Project(deleting all compiled code) and
View Tutorial By: Shivakumar at 2015-05-04 08:20:38
9. This is a great tutorial. I have a slight problem,
View Tutorial By: Vix at 2010-11-22 13:42:03