Comment on Tutorial - How to Send SMS using Java Program (full code sample included) By Emiley J.
Comment Added by : Aman Aggarwal
Comment Added at : 2009-03-22 22:42:52
Comment on Tutorial : How to Send SMS using Java Program (full code sample included) By Emiley J.
welll program runs but fails at the statement where portID is got.
getting an exception "NoSuchPortException" well i am using nokia 7610 connected through usb cable and when i check for the available modem in control panel in "phone and modem setiings" i can figure out that "Nokia 7610 USB Modem" is connected to COM2 port and working.. and later changed that PortName in program in Sender.java file as COM1 to COM2 but it didnt worked out for me....
Plz guys tell me how to make this thing working with nokia 7610 connected through usb cable on COM2 port ....
I am in urgent need dudes......
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. Hi Alvin, in order to send sms from phone I suuges
View Tutorial By: Vasan at 2008-03-21 01:44:02
5. This is pretty straightforward and got me to under
View Tutorial By: Renoir Boulanger at 2009-09-01 09:49:24
6. the above is perfect, but when i hit the export bu
View Tutorial By: CH at 2009-06-02 03:01:34
7. Very nice introduction to j2me well you should als
View Tutorial By: Bikashjit at 2012-08-29 08:53:28
8. Just used InstallCert.java successfully so that my
View Tutorial By: Anthony Pelosi at 2009-12-30 15:52:17
10. if a class is declared as abstract and it contains
View Tutorial By: nagaraj at 2012-04-25 17:12:30