Comment on Tutorial - How to Send SMS using Java Program (full code sample included) By Emiley J.
Comment Added by : Braj
Comment Added at : 2009-02-07 03:31:13
Comment on Tutorial : How to Send SMS using Java Program (full code sample included) By Emiley J.
I tried to use the database instead of threads and hence now I am able to connect to port. But When it tried to connect to modem (110BX1 ADSL2+Router, Airtel Modem) it gave me some errors.
(I got some boxes and it showed the error)
So it failed here. After analysis what I could find out is, my modem is not able to enter in the text mode or can say unable to connect to netwrok, however internet is working fine.
I tried with hyperterminal to check the modem status. But when I tried to connect to port it worked, while when I tried to put modem in text mode or any other mode, it is giving me errors. I am really frustrated with this. Can you please tell me how it can be debugged.
Ramlak, Please advise on this.
Thanks a lot for help.
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. I am using MacOSX 10.5.4 and only enabling the mod
View Tutorial By: Sachin at 2011-03-26 00:23:05
2. how to refresh the radiobuttons during the run tim
View Tutorial By: Vishnupriya at 2009-02-04 03:25:24
3. ok this is gud example to build an abstract class.
View Tutorial By: ashish at 2011-12-01 06:22:32
5. All in all is not a comment.bt a question How 2 us
View Tutorial By: Tkalani at 2009-06-03 02:16:14
6. We migrated to office365 this morning and i was ab
View Tutorial By: Muthukumaran at 2012-09-01 08:37:27
7. Good and Simple Example For Beginners Like me.Than
View Tutorial By: Lasantha Bandara at 2010-06-29 19:21:48
9. Sir , I am doing B.Tech . I want to know more abou
View Tutorial By: Rakesh yadav at 2011-01-18 22:23:22
10. It is very useful for me guyzz......thanx.......:-
View Tutorial By: Rajesh at 2012-09-29 10:11:45