Comment on Tutorial - How to Send SMS using Java Program (full code sample included) By Emiley J.
Comment Added by : Munavar
Comment Added at : 2008-01-27 22:53:31
Comment on Tutorial : How to Send SMS using Java Program (full code sample included) By Emiley J.
This SMS code is working fine, but the major problem is it gets timeout at step 2.
And no way the message is received by the phone.
I am trying to connect a Samsung device to my system using USB cable, and i have set the port no and csca no after contacting to Airtel guys for the smsc no and the same no i have specified there.
In the implementation code i have specified the following code
SMSClient sc = new SMSClient(1); sc.sendMessage("MyCellNo","Hello")
here in the place of "MyCellNo" - i have specified the phone no to which the message has to be sent.
can you please let me know wht is the solution for this problem.
please mail me the code to the following mail id email@example.com
The implemented code is as follows
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
2. Thanks bro...you save me from a great problem...ve
View Tutorial By: Tishan at 2012-07-09 09:14:07
4. Can anybody send the full working code for sending
View Tutorial By: Atul at 2008-11-26 04:47:51
5. Thanks dude its really helpful. it clears my doubt
View Tutorial By: Sriram at 2009-12-28 05:54:37
6. thank you...as a beginner this info very useful fo
View Tutorial By: snigdha at 2012-10-17 11:41:39
7. javax.microedition.media.MediaException: Malformed
View Tutorial By: adi at 2012-04-01 11:51:17
8. please help me to do find a push and pop operation
View Tutorial By: sweet mae at 2011-01-14 00:01:33
9. Awesome, I am Impressed with the way the example h
View Tutorial By: Darshan at 2010-07-09 01:34:22